Job Vacancy – Service Operations Manager
Due to the rapid expansion of our Service Desk team in 2018, we are looking for an experienced Service Operations Manager to join our team at our Ocean Village offices and run the Service Desk at Aura day-to-day.
This role is key in delivering the highest level of customer service to Aura’s customer base. The candidate undertaking this role will have the responsibility of delivering the boards vision and targets for service delivery and will ideally have previous experience working for an IT Managed Service Provider running a Service Desk previously.
The Service Operations Manager will also need a strong technical background, acting as an escalation point for both customers and Service Desk staff, and be familiar with ITIL best practice, especially around Incident and Problem management.
Personal attributes that are important to being successful in this role:
- Ability to meet objectives and complete tasks within agreed timescales
- Delivering confidence in the Service Operations team and customer base
- Taking ownership of problems and work through them until resolution
- The ability to work both as part of a team or under own initiative
- Using gained knowledge to improve, coach, and mentor team
- Have excellent organisational skills and time management practices
The full job description is available to download here.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter as to why you consider yourself a good fit for the role.
We provide all of our staff with competitive salaries and a company pension scheme. We are very proud of our Head Office in Ocean Village, Southampton and provide free drinks and snacks to our staff and promise an excellent, friendly working environment.
No agencies, please.