Who we are
What we collect
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our e-mail, such as name, address, job title, email address etc.
- Your preferences recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive e-mail updates).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with the information
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems.
- To better understand how people interact with our website.
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so, please contact us.
Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customers needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Your personal information
You may request details of your personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Privacy & Compliance Dept.
Aura Technology Limited
1-2 Trinity Court
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.